Lesson plans available for pre-K, elementary schools, middle schools, upper secondary and libraries in ELA, Social Studies, Math, Science, Coding, Design Thinking, Computational Thinking, and STEM/STEAM. Also a great tool for Career and Technical Education (CTE).
How do I start?
1) Download app.
2) Go through in-app Onboarding.
3) Create assignments based on ready made lesson plans or create your own.
Why use 3DBear in your classroom:
- Students learn by doing.
- Student engagement - Your students will LOVE creating, learning, and showing off their talents.
- Distance learning - great tool for homework when learning remotely.
- Easy to implement Design Thinking, Inquiry-Based and Problem-Based learning.
Most of the 3DBear app features are for free:
- All the lesson plans and challenges for assignments.
- Creating AR scenes with various 3D model collections.
- Import millions of models (Sketchfab, Thingiverse, Import own models) to create engaging homework for students.
You can also subscribe in-app for the all-access subscription service “3DBear Teacher plan”. The plan includes a license for 1 teacher and 10 students. The length of the subscription is one month. For more information, see the description in the app.
Create the most engaging classroom experience with Augmented Reality.
Find Lesson plans and learning challenges in-app and browser based teacher dashboard.
Manage, observe and present student works from teacher dashboard on browser.
Record AR scenes into more engaging stories and presentations.
Import 3D models (.stl). Import your own models or search from millions of models from Sketchfab.
Various 3D model Collections that are curated for educational use.
Share photos and videos on your favorite social media channels.
3D print your creations to get more hands on approach for teaching and learning.