Create the most engaging experience with Augmented Reality and share them to inspire others.
Find Lesson plans in-app and browser based teacher dashboard.
You can create a personalized 3D Avatar with Ready Player Me Avatar creator.
Record AR scenes into more engaging stories and presentations.
Import 3D models (.glb, .stl & .obj). Import your own models or search from millions of models from Sketchfab.
+20 curated 3D model Collections with over 500 3D models to create.
Share photos and videos on your favorite social media channels.
Make and share your best AR expriences with others. You can browse AR Stories created by others, get inspired or inspire others.
3DBear is also a great tool for teaching in-person or remotely. Create your own classroom and tap into ready-made lesson plans for Pre-K, K-12, libraries and Career and Technical Education (CTE). 3DBear includes lesson plans for ELA, Social Studies, Math, Science, Coding, Design Thinking, Computational Thinking, and STEM/STEAM.
How do I start?
1) Download app.
2) Go through Tutorial videos.
3) Create assignments based on ready made lesson plans or create your own.
Why use 3DBear in your classroom:
- Students learn by doing.
- Student engagement - Your students will LOVE creating, learning, and showing off their talents.
- Distance learning - great tool for homework when learning remotely.
- Easy to implement Design Thinking, Inquiry-Based and Problem-Based learning.
Most of the 3DBear app features are for free:
- All the lesson plans and challenges for assignments.
- Creating AR scenes with various 3D model collections.
- Import millions of models (Sketchfab, Thingiverse, Import own models) to create engaging homework for students.
You can also subscribe in-app for the all-access subscription service “3DBear Teacher plan”. The plan includes a license for 1 teacher and 10 students. The length of the subscription is one month. For more information, see the description in the app.